Installation, Inspection & Maintenance of Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas
Capeserve provides Ex inspection services and assists clients to ensure that project specifications/requirements, asset integrity, safety, international codes & standards, regulatory & legislations requirements are met through our highly qualified E&I Engineers, E&I technicians & supervisors. Our Ex personnel are highly experienced & qualified in the field of hazardous areas and having various units of IECEx CoPC and CompEx certification.
Turn Key Solutions
We provide turn key solutions for hazardous area overall management, installation & inspection services as per end user's requirement, which includes,
- Preparation of hazardous area management system
- Preparation of hazardous area classification and equipment engineering methodology/plan
- Preparation of hazardous area installation & inspection methodology/philosophy/pan
- Preparation of hazardous area verification dossier
- Preparation of hazardus area Ex Register
- Preparation of Inspection Test Records for each equipment tag as per IEC 60079-14 & 17 requirement.
- Ex Coordination work & managing the Ex installation & inspection scope
- Ex installation works
- Ex inspection works
- Ex maintenance services as per IEC 60079-17
EEHA Inspection & Maintenance Services
We can offer well managed hazardous area electrical maintenance inspection programs as per IEC 60079-17 standard for onshore oil and gas plants/facilities, Chemical, Steel, Petro-chemical, Pharmaceutical and Offshore oil and gas facilties. As per IEC 60079-17 standard all equipment installed in hazardous areas shall be under regular periodical inspection as a minimum and the interval between periodic inspections shall not exceed three years without seeking expert. Capeserve will assists operators/end users to prepare the Inspection and maintenance plan as per IEC 60079-17 and our qualified Ex experts/inspectors to carryout the inspections (periodical/sample/continous supervision) based on the client approved maintenance plan. All the inspection records/reports will be maintaned in the customaized "CapEx Software" which will be integrated into client's SAP or equivalent system.
Man Power Solutions
Capeserve will supply qualified and experienced Ex Inspectors, Engineers and installation Technicians. As a minimum our personnel are certified to CompEx 01-04, IECEx CoPC various units (Ex 001 to Ex 010), AS/NZS 4761 BOSIET / HUET Certification, IRATA rope access qualificed Ex inspectors. We will provide IRATA class 3 rope access qualified Safety Supervisors with an rope access equipment set, when required.
Electrical & Instrumentation Services
Capeserve can provide the following E&I Services:
- E&I Installation
- Maintenance & Support Services
- E&I Personnel Supply for installation, inspection and commissioning
- E&I Commissioning Support
- E&I Installation and Maintenance
- ATEX / IEC/AS/NZS Ex inspection
- EX audits and/or EX registers to conform with international compliance